After a long days waiting the IPO movement has returned to the gray market. IRCON International IPO is getting higher premiums and It shows how much enthusiasm the investor has about Ircon GMP to check price. We are sure that share of QIB section will be full-filled within one day.
IRCON International’s IPO in the Gray Market is offering a premium of up to Rs 50 (still today) on the application of Rs 14250 rupees, whereas the premium will go more higher still last day of 19 September.
The operators have become active for Upcoming Ircon IPO. The company has fixed the price band of this issue for Rs 450-475 per share, which experts say are good. It will open till September 19 and through this the company plans to raise Rs 467 crore. Let’s Check more details of IPO here.
IRCON IPO GMP, KOSTAK and SUBJECT TO SAUDA
- Ircon GMP As on 19-Sept-2018 @ 9:00 am GMP Rs. 28 – 30 | Kostak Rs. 250 | Subject to Sauda Rs. 1500-1700
- Ircon GMP As on 18-Sept-2018 @ 9:00 am GMP Rs. 34 – 36 | Kostak Rs. 275 – 300 | Subject to Sauda Rs. 1500-1700
- Ircon GMP As on 17-Sept-18 @ 9:00 am GMP Rs. 48 – 50 | Kostak Rs. 275 – 300 | Subject to Sauda Rs. 1500-1700
- As on 11-Sept-18 @ 9:00 am GMP Rs. 98 – 102 | Kostak Rs. 325 – 350 | Subject to Sauda Rs. 2000-2200
- As on 10-Sept-18 @ 9:00 am GMP Rs. 80-85 | Kostak Rs. 275-300 | Subject to Sauda Rs.N/A
- As on 9-Sept-18 @ 9:00 am GMP Rs. 80-85 | Kostak Rs. 275-300 | Subject to Sauda Rs.N/A
- As on 8-Sept-18 @ 9:00 am GMP Rs. 40-42 | Kostak Rs. N/A| Subject to Sauda Rs.N/A
IRCON International IPO Details
|Subscription Dates||17 – 19 Sept 2018|
|Issue Price Band||INR 450 – 475|
|Minimum bid (lot size)||30 Shares|
|Minimum bid Price||INR 14250|
|Face Value||INR 10 per share|
|IPO Size||INR 470.49 Cr|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
IRCON International IPO Review & Recommendation: